Unofficial Warface Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.


You are here » Unofficial Warface Forum » General » Email address not valid


Email address not valid

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

1

Hi guys had a problem with registration saying email address is not valid  is this solved now, so I can give link to people  :glasses:

Last edited by Isme (2016-10-12 20:07:18)

0

2

Hey mate! Glad to see you here :) Looks like we only 2 atm :)

0

3

3 PEOPLEEEEEE

https://s18.postimg.org/6ipre2tt5/fuckup.pngbild upload

0

4

I just had the same issue when using my primary mail which is one of my own domain mails @machman.co.uk so i had to use my gmail account

0

5

Outland_dp wrote:

I just had the same issue when using my primary mail which is one of my own domain mails @machman.co.uk so i had to use my gmail account


Dammit!!!!! This forum is try to get us in line by making us chose for a gmail adress.

LETS MAKE AN UNOFFICIAL FORUM OF THIS UNOFFICIAL FORUM.

0

6

careful you may get a warning and this may get deleted by a mod :)

0

7

Outland_dp wrote:

careful you may get a warning and this may get deleted by a mod


I consider this naming and shaming!!!!!! Please bann :(

37.59.89.25:10033 password = brazzers69, this is our defiance channel on TS3 but it is pretty much empty beside me and Isme sometimes being there. You can use this to chat about Warface or play with eichother :)

Last edited by Dream_Brazzers (2016-10-13 11:57:20)

0

8

No cheese anywhere  :tomato:

0

9

Hey! Glad to see guys! Welcome!

0

10

Dream_Brazzers wrote:

Dammit!!!!! This forum is try to get us in line by making us chose for a gmail adress.

LETS MAKE AN UNOFFICIAL FORUM OF THIS UNOFFICIAL FORUM.


Use this one https://www.trash-mail.com/   pretty nice all my acc on WF basis this email service :)

Outland_dp wrote:

careful you may get a warning and this may get deleted by a mod

No need to worry

http://data.whicdn.com/images/40046349/original.jpg

0


You are here » Unofficial Warface Forum » General » Email address not valid